Sunday, May 29, 2011

Vienna & Salzburg




The first picture is of St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna. Of course they spelled it wrong, because we all know Stephen should be spelled with a v instead of ph. But it was great to see regardless.

My travel book said it was important to have to have some coffee in a cafe, so picture #2 is of my coffee experience. The book also said I should have white wine and goulash, which were delicious as well.

Picture #3 is overlooking Salzburg from the Fortress (Fortress Hohensalzburg).

In Salzburg we found a little brewery and had some beers and dinner there, as seen in picture #4. The dinner was an asparagus salad, with a big block of goat cheese in the middle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steven,

    I tried to post a comment before we left for the weekend but something didn't work right. I think my comment had something to do with not having short timers disease and to study hard. I guess no one wanted to hear it at the time.

    We had a good weekend. As you probably heard from your parents, we had rain and hail and wind and sun and more wind but a good time.

    The pictures of the city and cathedral are beautiful. The coffee looks really good. I'm not sure from your comment that you loved the asparagus salad with goat cheese.

    Getting ready for a yard sale this weekend then off to Wyoming for a while.

    See you soon. love aunt pat

    ReplyDelete