Sunday, May 15, 2011

Parents Visit

My parents got in Friday morning from their cruise. They had a great time on their cruise and it sounds like they have plenty of good story's. It's also nice they can give Carrie, Lisa and I advice about Paris and London now.

Here is a wrap up of the visit!

Friday
  • Tivoli
  • Walk Stroget
  • Nyhavn
  • Boat Tour
  • Our Savior Church (A walk to the top)
  • Little Mermaid
Saturday
  • Viking Ship Museum
  • Rosenborg Castle
Sunday
  • DTU Campus visit
  • Frederiksborg Castle
I also wanted to make sure they experienced kebab pizza, street vendor hot dogs, pastries, and a durum.

I got to my room at 9:00pm from dropping off my parents at the airport. Now I am just packing, and tomorrow morning I fly out of Copenhagen at 9:20am.

I will write longer posts and put up plenty of pictures when I get back of both my parents visit and Austria.

No comments:

Post a Comment