Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Austria



I am a little behind on my blog posts now, but I will try and get caught up these next few days. I had a little trouble hitting the ground running when I came back, I have a final oral exam on Friday. I am on a comfortable path to being prepared for this final at this time.

A simple schedule of my trip is below.
  • Monday
    • Fly into Vienna
    • Stay the night in Vienna
  • Tuesday
    • Take a train to Salzburg
    • Stay the night in Salzburg
  • Wednesday 
    • Take a train to Zell Am See
    • Stay the night in Zell Am See
  • Thursday
    • Take a day trip up to Krimml and hike adjacent to a waterfall.
    • Stay the night in Zell Am See
  • Friday
    • Take a train through Salzburg to Vienna, and fly home to Copenhagen. 
I will have more posts specific to each day with plenty of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment