Monday, May 9, 2011

Dead Week

This is a picture of an extremely delicious pizza that I had. It was from a delivery place that gives discounts to students on the DTU campus, and delivers for free. I kept a menu and circled which one it was so I can have it again.

Last week ended up going relatively smooth. The group interview went worse that I expected, the presentation went better than I expected, and the project due on Friday went exactly as I expected. Its hard to complain about that.

This week I am working on an individual paper that is due Friday. It will be the only thing I turn in this semester that isn't done in a group. I also have a meeting tomorrow morning to put together a small report to follow up the presentation last week.

Tomorrow is the big relay! There are a total of 270 teams signed up. This means 810 people will be running, which should be a lot of fun! I just learned there will also be lasagna after the race.

I am enjoying relaxing now that classes are over. I just work a few hours a day on my papers or studying for the oral exam.

My parents will be getting in this Friday. I have a basic idea of what we are doing but I haven't finalized everything, so I will post what we will be doing soon. I miss them a lot so I look forward to spending time with them! 

After my parents leave Sunday evening, I will immediately start packing for leaving to Austria Monday morning. Monday Brett and I will be flying into Vienna and spending the day there. Tuesday we will be taking a train to Salzburg. Wednesday we take a train to Zal Am See. We will be staying at Zal Am See for two days at a hostel right on the waterfront.

Have a great week!

2 comments: