Friday, April 1, 2011

Deciding What To Do

Everyone,

I am trying to decide if I want to do any more trips than I have already planned. I am going to Norway to go fishing for my spring break with three German friends. As most of you know I will be traveling for two weeks with Carrie, Lisa and Brad. We will be traveling by train, starting in Copenhagen and ending in London. We will be going through Germany, Netherlands, and France on our trip.

I also have many more places to visit in Denmark, so I am not sure I need to plan another trip. But I have over a week after my last final and before my 3-week course starts. So I could do another trip!

So if anyone would like to look at my list and let me know which one they think would be worth while, or suggest another one, please send me an email!

sdSchrammm@wsu.edu

PlaceCountry
SalzburgAustria
EdinburghScotland
AthensGreece
LauterbrunnenSwitzerland
HallstattAustria
ZurichSwitzerland
BerlinGermany
StonehengeGreat Britain   

No comments:

Post a Comment