Monday, March 21, 2011
Kelli's Visit
I haven't put up a post for a long time because kelli has been visiting. Last week was WSU's spring break, so Kelli visited me from Sunday to Sunday.
I will save the stories for next time and simply tell you what we did during the week.
Sunday - Shopping in Copenhagen
Monday - I went to school while she had a well deserved sleep to help cure the jetlag. Then we went on a train ride to see some countryside.
Tuesday - Visited Kronborg Castle (the castle Hamlet was based in) in Helsingor Denmark.
Wednesday - Kelli went to class with me to see what a four hour class is like. Not that bad, seeing as how they usually just lecture for about 1.5 hours. After class we made another trip to Copenhagen to do more shopping at stores that were closed on Sunday.
Thursday - I went to class then we went out to an Irish Pub, it was St. Patrick's Day. It was a bit to crowded there so we left and went to a bar to cut some rug.
Friday - Went to Frederiksborg Castle and did a speed tour. I had to make it back to school to compete in a competitive drinking game commonly played in the United States. In the 16 team bracket there were two teams from the states and the other team got put out by some Canadians in the semi finals. But my Chicago partner and I dominated the tournament. After the dominating performance Kelli and i made dinner for some international friends of mine (mac + cheese and hot dogs).
Saturday - After sleeping in Kelli and I took a bus to Malmo Sweden. We didn't really have a goal when we went there. We just walked around to look at the old local buildings and walked down the streets. Then we went to dinner in an Italian restaurant in Copenhagen on our way home.
We also saw a fun street show as we were walking in Copenhagen and below is an attempt to post a video.
Overall it was a wonderful visit and I have about 200 new pictures!
Have a good week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Steve-O.. Haven't talked to ya in a while so thought i'd say hello. Thanks for the blog my friend. Great to know your doin' well. I look forward to checking in every so often.
ReplyDelete