Monday, January 24, 2011






The photo at the top is just a photo of some of the campus. The other photo's are all of Lyngby, the town i am in.

The photo's aren't of any tourist attraction in particular. I just went for a four hour walk around town and through stores and just took some pictures. My favorite picture is the last one. You can see that in the cobble stone streets the arrows for traffic are stone! Today is my first day of orientation so at the end of the day i should have a good update. As for now all i have to say is i have been to three grocery stores and they are all small!

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are awesome - thanks for sharing! I hope your first day of orientation went well - what kinds of things are they talking to you about? Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The streets of cobble are awesome! I took several pictures of the streets in Italy, Lauren thought it was the weirdest thing to take pictures of, but they are cool... especially to engineers:) Hope you are having fun! Toodles.

    LisaRene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being a nerd enough to take a picture of the stone arrow. I appreciated seeing that.

    ReplyDelete