Friday, June 10, 2011

New Class

I started my 3-Week course on Monday. The class is "Planning and Management in Construction." We had an introduction lecture and group formation on Monday. Then Tuesday and Wednesday were spent preparing for a presentation, and we presented (as a group of 7) two chapters of the text on Thursday. The Class started at a fast pace, but now that the presentations are done we will be having guest lectures for a week, with no work to take home. And, this weekend is a three day weekend because we get Monday off for a Holiday.

Last week I went to the Distortion festival in Copenhagen. It was just a half week of parties in streets around Copenhagen. I have never seen so many people gathered in one area in my life, certainly not dancing in city streets!

I am very pleased I made the decision to attend the three week course because the weather is so pleasant. Tomorrow I plan on biking to the beach then going for a little run there. Certainly something I couldn't do (comfortably) a few weeks ago.

About 50% of my friends have gone home, but there are still plenty here to spend time with so I can't complain. Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. steven i'm proud of you! that sounds like a fun plan of actively enjoying the weekend :D by the way, you're paragraph that begins with "i am very pleased..." can be read with a female british accent and sounds frighteningly appropriate, well done steve-o! ha

    ReplyDelete